Jerry Szatan: Upcoming & Recent Speech and Appearance Topics
- Selected topics:
- "Approaches to Site Selection in the U.S. for International Companies." Select USA Investment Academy. Washington, DC. June 2017
- "Chicago's Fiscal Future: Growth or Insolvency?" Civic Federation; Chicago. April 2017. Presentations.
- "Labor Market Analysis." MAEDC Conference. December, 2016. Chicago
- "Advancing Tomorrow’s Manufacturing Industry Today; Site Selection Comments." Webinar, International Economic Development Council. October, 2016
- "Cargo Oriented Development." Urban Land Institute Panel, Chicago SW suburbs. January, 2016
- "Labor Issues Facing Agriculture and the Rural Midwest." Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, December 2015. https://www.chicagofed.org/~/media/others/events/2015/.../szatan-session3-pdf.pdf
- "Building The Workforce: Training Program Approaches." Business Facilities LiveXchange, May 2015.
- "Advanced Manufacturing Site Selection Comments." Southern Economic Development Council. March, 2015
- "Site Selection and Food Processing." I-69 Thumb Region (Michigan) Agribusiness Conference. February 2015
- "Site Selectors Guild Advisory Forums on site selection and economic development 2015: Tampa Bay; Detroit Aerotropolis; Rochester, NY.
- Incentives and Site Selection." Webinar sponsored by Indiana Municipal Power Agency.
- "Logistics and Distribution: Developing High-Performance Supply Chains: Site Selection Implications." International Economic Development Council.
- "Working with International Site Selection Clients." 2011 Go Global Conference. Rockford, Illinois.
- "Demographic Shifts and the Coming War for Talent." Webinar sponsored by Indiana Municipal Power Agency.
- "Understanding Business Site Selection." National Association of Foreign Trade Zones. Chicago.
- "Emerging Markets: Green Industries - Wind." Southern Economic Development Council. Chicago.
- Site Selection and Headquarters Location Factors. Mid-America Competitiveness Conference,
- Marketing Tools That Attract Site Selectors. International Economic Development Council,
- Economic Development for Recessionary Times: Setting the Stage for Recovery
- How Cities Make the Top 25 List: The uses and limitations of top cities for business lists
- Challenges of Locating in Rural Areas: Companies thinking about locating in rural areas should recognize potential rewards and challenges; particularly regarding labor availability
- Retaining Industry: A Site Selector's Perspective
- Emerging Markets and Site Selection
- Building Consensus in Corporate Site Selection Decisions
For further information about these topics, please contact us.